National Service Network
The BikesOnline Service Network is a convenient way to get your bike repaired or serviced if something doesn't feel right, right out of the box. We have a network of certified shops across the country, so you can always find a shop that's convenient for you. And if your bike is under warranty, you won't have to pay anything for the services performed by a shop in our network.
Here are some of the benefits of using the BikesOnline Service Network:
- Convenience: You can choose from shops in your area.
- Affordability: If your bike is under warranty, you won't have to pay anything for the services performed by a shop in our network.
- Quality: All of the shops in our network are certified by BikesOnline and have been thoroughly vetted for quality and customer service.
- If you need to have your bike repaired or serviced, please contact BikesOnline to find a shop in our Service Network near you. We're here to help you get back on the road, so you can enjoy all that biking has to offer.
Why should I use the selected shops from your Service Network?
The selected shops from the BikesOnline Service Network are all qualified mechanics who are familiar with our bikes. They offer a range of services, including:
- Bike assembly
- Bike maintenance
- Bike repair
- Bike fitting
The mechanics in the Service Network are also experienced and knowledgeable, so you can be confident that your bike will be in good hands!
How much will I have to pay for the services?
The cost of the services will vary depending on the type of service you need and the bike you have. However, the prices are generally comparable to other bike shops.
Please note, if your bike is still covered by the BikesOnline Consumer Guarantee, please submit an inquiry beforehand, so we can best assist you.
Can I get my bike built by a professional Mechanic?
Yes, you can get your bike built by a professional mechanic in your area. This is a great option if you do not feel comfortable putting the bike together on arrival by yourself.
We suggest calling your local store to see what pricing and timeframe they offer to build the bike for you.
What should I do if I don't live near one of your Service Network shops?
If you don't live near one of the shops in the Service Network, you can still get your bike serviced by any other qualified mechanic. However, you may not be able to take advantage of the same benefits that are offered through the BikesOnline Service Network.
What if my request is covered by the Consumer Guarantee?
To make a Consumer Guarantee claim, you will need to submit an inquiry prior to conducting the service. Our team will ask for photos and a detailed description of the issue to determine if the defect is covered by the manufacturer warranty.
If your bike is still covered under the Consumer Guarantee and you choose to use one of the shops in our network, then you will not have to pay for any repairs or replacements provided it will be considered a product fault under the policy.
If you choose to use a different bike shop, please let us know what the shop is and how to contact them. We will then work with you and your chosen mechanic to determine the best resolution.
Here are some things to keep in mind when making a Consumer Guarantee claim:
- No matter when the issue arises with your bike we always want to be informed, more information is always better than less.
- You will need to provide proof of purchase when you make a claim. This will usually be the sales receipt or invoice.
- Not all issues can be covered under our Consumer Guarantee but that doesn’t mean we won’t try our best to get your rolling one way or another.
- The consumer guarantee does not cover damage that was caused by misuse or abuse, including wear and tear.
For Service Network related inquires, please Contact Us.